This message comes from original PAWS volunteers - Point Roberts Animal Well-being Society.
In reference to the April All Point Bulletin article:
The history of Point-Interface is long and storied, however, the intent has never wavered from funding a society that helped local animals and pets in Point Roberts. Recently, a volunteer decided to monetize the email database that has grown to 1000+ members. A grassroots group of old and new volunteers has joined forces to reconstruct PAWS and continue the email database for what it was originally intended.
- Point Interface volunteer, Al B Conahan, has indeed elected to start his own, "sole proprietorship", entitled Point-Interface (sm).
- Carol Fuegi is retiring from PAWS due to health reasons.
- A group of volunteers is working toward restructuring the charity and the community message service that has provided funding for PAWS from it's inception.
- We wish to thank the many volunteers and donors who have given so freely over the years.
- Going forward, we recognize accountability is a priority to our valued subscribers, donors, and volunteers. We commit to providing a transparent organization.
- Our Paypal account was recently deactivated and we are in the process of creating a new account.
- Your generous support can be accepted at two venues for the interim: Banner Bank c/o PAWS or PAWS PO Box 1938 Gulf Rd. Point Roberts 98281
During this transition period, we would ask for your patience and continued support while we work to rebuild the infrastructure and put into place procedures that will reinforce your confidence and loyalty.
Thank you for you understanding. Let's keep PAWS-Interface local and supporting a worthwhile charity!
Subscribe and Posting Emails can be sent to
246 Boundary Bay Rd
Point Roberts, WA